Skip to main content

Welcome

Thanks for caring enough to have a look at the Relay of Kindness 2019 website.  Look at the content in the tabs.  If you have questions, and I am sure you will because I'm sure I have forgotten something (probably obvious and important) let me know: mark.pointsonthewheel@gmail.com

P.S. If you are more savvy than I am about blogger, and that won't take much, contact me please! I want to make the green go away from the banner and, uh, basically, I want to remove some of the design elements.

Comments

  1. Where will you be in Kansas City on the 13th of September??? I'm Reverend Kristin Aardema Faigh, with Zion United Church of Christ of Mayview. We would like to be a part of this fabulous Relay!!! Please email me where you will be in KC. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment